Review: Hunter, by Bad Dragon

I've tried many toys out in my day. At last count, my list spanned over 50 models by Bad Dragon alone. Today, I'll be talking about a recent addition to my collection: Hunter, by Bad Dragon.



Formerly known as the Mountain Drake, Hunter's design comes from the now-abandoned Bad Dragon Labs, where users could create and submit their own designs. Xan is the user name of the person who submitted Hunter's design, and I must say, they have quite the imagination! This drake's muscular structure is something else in use, and it's perhaps one of the most visually appealing models on the market today.

There is just so much to love here. The head is short and tapered, leading to a trifecta of textures in all directions: shallow horizontal ridges on the anterior, a unique bubbly pattern on the posterior, and smooth bulges resembling muscle fibers running down the sides. The knot bulges out noticeably, and it's a smooth progression down to the base, which is quite narrow to allow for a perfect tie.



Like all of BD's toys, Hunter is made of 100% platinum-cure silicone, which is body safe, hypoallergenic, and able to be sanitized via several methods. The surface texture really fits with this toy. Some of BD's models have a slightly matte texture, due to the method used to print their molds. Most of their newer toys do not have this, and are as slick as can be. This works in Hunter's favor, as its variety of shapes might have felt far too intense in the matte style.

Before we get too far into this review, let's look at the stats:

Size: Hunter currently only comes in one size, but it may see a full multi-size release with enough support. Contact BD if you think this beast deserves more love!
Firmness: Medium/5
Color: Opal (2018 edition, a marble of pale yellow, blue, and pink with silver dazzle throughout; this is October's birthstone color)
Insertable Length: 6" / 15.24 cm
Largest Circumference: 6.5" / 16.51 cm at the largest part of the shaft, 7.5" / 19.05 cm at the knot
Largest Diameter: 2.1" / 5.33 cm at shaft, 2.45" / 6.22 cm at knot
Head Circumference: 5.25" / 13.3 cm
Head Diameter: 1.7" / 4.3 cm

Hunter is one of those models that I've been eyeing for a long time, but that I put off buying because its appeal seemed entirely visual. I am a huge fan of big toys, and Hunter isn't very high on the list of BD's biggest. Still, the texture intrigued me. The design is pleasing. I thought this would be one that I'd get in a nice color, try a few times, and perhaps use as a warmup for bigger knots.

Not so! As it turns out, Hunter has a lot to offer an aspiring size queen like me. In this case, bigger is not necessarily better. I was blown away by the sensations as it burrowed its way inside me. Even before reaching the knot, I was fully impressed by Hunter's style. Thrusting with the shaft is extremely rewarding, and finally knotting it was a triumph in pleasure. It didn't take long to reach orgasm with Hunter leading the way, which was a bit of a shock - I'd planned to use him as a warm-up for the Votan we'd gotten in the same order. Needless to say, Votan had to wait a while.

He has certainly earned his spot on the shelf.

I like to put my toys through their paces in three main areas: thrusting, riding, and grinding. While Hunter falls a little short in the riding category, it excels in the other two. Because of the amazing textures, it's easy to get lost in pleasure before even knotting it. Once I do knot it, it stays in place very well. I was able to give my vaginal muscles a workout by clenching around it, and the light base made it easy to keep inside without having to support it. With Hunter fully hilted and my muscles squeezing it, I didn't have to have my husband hold it. It was like my inner walls were massaging themselves, and it was amazing.

Unfortunately, the relatively small base makes for a challenging ride. With a suction cup attached (which can be done when ordering the toy, or by using this or these), mounting it is a breeze. Without some stability, though, be prepared to twist and turn to hold it in place. Unless you have very long arms or a short torso, keeping it stable requires some planning.

If you want a toy for G-spot or P-spot stimulation, this might be just the one for you. My G-spot is notoriously hard to find, but Hunter seems to reach it fairly regularly. Only Pretzal and Crackers can compare. If you want a toy that will stay in place while you grind on it, Hunter is certainly top tier. And if you want a stunning piece of art that looks good in almost any color, look no further than the mountain drake.

It doesn't look at all out of place on my vanity. So pretty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Pretzal the Swamp Wyrm, by Bad Dragon

Review: Nox the Night Drake, by Bad Dragon

Review: Sportsheets Beginner Strap-On Harness