Welcome to My Blog!

Hello! My name is Jessica, for all you know, and I'm here to tell you what I think about various adult toys.

Now, you may say to yourself: "Why should I care what this anonymous bitch has to say?" Good question. Perhaps you're a virgin curious about what the fantasy toy scene has to offer. Perhaps you've been toying for a long time, and want to get a fresh perspective. Perhaps you just want someone to argue with. Regardless, it's my intention to tell you what I think about the toys I have (and the toys I have had). Whether you agree with me or disagree with me, perhaps we can all learn something at the end of the day. 

And perhaps I just wanted a way to show off my collection while still pretending that it has some value to others. The world may never know.

Presently, my entire collection (with the exception of a few accessories) consists of dildos from Bad Dragon (bad-dragon.com). Bad Dragon was the first company of its kind that caught my attention, and they have yet to let me down. I've ordered dozens of dildos from them. I also have a few non-BD toys to talk about. That being said, I'm not averse to branching out in the future. I've got my eye on a few up-and-coming toy companies and Etsy shops (yes, people make these things in their homes; just go with it). Eventually, I plan to expand my collection and offer my opinions on these toys, as well. For now, I have a backlog of other products to review, so let's get to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Pretzal the Swamp Wyrm, by Bad Dragon

Review: Nox the Night Drake, by Bad Dragon

Review: Sportsheets Beginner Strap-On Harness